Saturday, February 18, 2012

A Fun Night Out

My husband, Josh and I enjoyed a nice "date night" out recently at his company party. It was held at the Peabody Essex Museum (PEM) in Salem, Ma. The museum is just a few blocks away from where we live, so there were no excuses not to go. We booked a babysitter for Nora, got all dressed up and off we went!

I wore a new little black dress, high-heel black pumps and these earrings I made a few months ago for just such an occasion...

silk and crystal earrings

A wonderful time was had in a beautiful, elegant setting. One of the highlights of the evening was this fun, rented photo booth they had set up in the lobby with silly props, hats, and feather boas to use in your pics! What fun! I love how the photos came out, so I thought I'd share our fun and sillyness from the evening with you...

 Photos are from www.smilebooth.com.

4 comments:

  1. These are great, Erin! You guys look like Bonnie and Clyde!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics. What a beautiful couple you are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the thread inputs and the crochet inputs in jewellery as they make the jewellery interesting and also very light to wear.Which is a very nice feature considering the heavy pieces that we sometimes wear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, what cute pictures, Erin! You two are both photogenic. I've never heard of a rented photo box booth...what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

I live for comments! Please do share your thoughts...