Monday, March 26, 2012

Jewelry Display and Storage Finds

I'm always on the hunt for jewelry display and storage ideas. Recently, I was out shopping at Marshall's and I picked up these three items. A rustic, metal column candle holder, a wooden 4-drawer trinket box and a metal jewelry tree. I love looking for display items in the home decor sections at Marshall's and TJ Maxx. You can find chic and stylish pieces that will work double duty as jewelry displays and then as home decor items, when not in use! I have to have pieces that can multi-task in my home because I have got limited storage space. I love that I can scatter these around the house as home decor items, then snatch them up when I'm doing a jewelry show or craft fair.
Here's the tall, pillar candle holder being used as an earring display. The open filigree metalwork makes it just perfect for an earring holder! The antiqued finish and exotic look of it works well with my jewelry style.

Here's the little wooden trinket box. I love the carved symbols on the top and the rustic and weathered finish on it. I could use it for jewelry display or storage, but I'm thinking I will use it in my studio to store jewelry findings and components.

I hope you enjoyed my finds today. Maybe these will inspire you to do some hunting of your own.
If you find something interesting out there, I'd love to know!

6 comments:

  1. these are so cool and communicate your style perfectly!! Super clever that they can double for home decor too : ) xoxo Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking in those places too! I have been having fun finding stylish earring displays for Earrings Everyday and trying to think outside the box! I love that little carved trinket box, like a treasure chest!
    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great earring displays! And the box is perfect for storage. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the tree (trees are my favorite)! The 4-drawer box is really great too. Great finds Erin, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE Marshalls! And that last box -- I got the upright one, with the few hooks in it, as a photo prop. Marshalls and TJMaxx and Ross are great places to search for props and booth display stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have an awesome new TJ Maxx - I have to go hunting. I love the candle holder for earrings Erin! Really great idea. You can get so many pairs on it!

    ReplyDelete

I live for comments! Please do share your thoughts...