Monday, March 5, 2012

Suddenly Spring Challenge Teaser

 Blog Hop on March 13th

Michelle Mach challenged more than 20 designers to take this blue sparkly, blingy glass bead stretch bracelet and make it into something hip and wearable for Spring. I was up for the challenge!

Here's a little teaser pic of my challenge bracelet with the materials I picked out for my project. I knew right away that I wanted to add Pantone's 2012 color of the year, tangerine tango to my piece. Perfect for Spring. Look at those colors pop!

What do you think I made with these materials? Be sure to meet me right back here on Tuesday, March 13th 2012 to see what I made.

In the meantime, tell me what you would create with these materials? I'd love to hear!

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I can't wait to see what you create! That looks like a great challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin, I missed this challenge! I think I would have loved it with the colors and rhinestones in that original stretch bracelet!! :-) Those colors together are really pretty. Would it be boring if I ventured to guess that you made a necklace?? ;-) That's my guess but I'll find out in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mixing orange with blue! I can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete

I live for comments! Please do share your thoughts...