Monday, February 11, 2013

Lucky Charm Swap

Please join Ornamentea.com for their annual Lucky Charm Swap exchange! Make 6 charms of your choice, mail them to the Ornamentea shop in Raleigh, North Carolina and receive a set of 6 charms back from different artists around the world in March. The charms are due by February 22nd, so don't wait! Click the link above to find out all the details and join in.

Sounds like a lot of fun, doesn't it? Yep, I think so, too. That's why I'm participating this year. I made a set of my lucky clover charms for the swap, just like the one pictured below.
I happen to be an Irish lass myself, so I HAD to make my sweet, little, wire-wrapped clover charms! I love these. I posted a how-to tutorial for this charm last year. If you missed it, you can check that out here. Be sure to get in on the swap. I want to see YOUR charms.

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable & so easy!
    ~Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its really an adorable and cute charm....will look too gorgeous woven in a bracelet or a necklace.

    ReplyDelete

I live for comments! Please do share your thoughts...